Clinical ophthalmology-Text & Atlas is particularly designed for undergraduate students to help them understand this complex subject. This seventh edition comes up with the details of recent advances in the diagnosis and management of various eye diseases and it almost covers the entire curriculum of Ophthalmology for undergraduate medical studies.
Key Features of 7th Edition:
- Revision of each chapter to keep up-to-date with newer concepts and principles of investigation, treatment and surgical procedures in various eye diseases.
- Addition of new topics in various chapters on Eyelid, Conjunctiva, Cornea, Glaucoma, Uvea, Retina, Neuro-ophthalmology, Orbit, Ocular injuries, and Strabismus.
- The Chapter on Optic Nerve and Visual Pathway are merged iintothe chapter of Neuro-Ophthalmology.
- Around 285 clinical photographs and colour plates are added in different chapters to make the topic easy to understand.
- A step-by-step account of important surgical procedures to build proper concepts.