Shipping & Delivery
We pack your order with extra care and get it to you as fast as we can. Processing and Delivery:
|Processing and Transit Time
|In Stock Book at Warehouse
|Available for Sale
|3 – 4 Working Days Max (Varies for Remote Areas)
|Books being arranged from other locations
|Available for Sale
|4 – 5 Working Days Max (prior intimation on Special Cases)
|Upon availability of product/Release
|Import a book service / Out of stock books
|Request a book
|5 to 7 weeks after confirmation and advance payment
Delivery charges are flat Rs.250 across the country.
International customers have to pay according to their order along with the shipping charges. Shipping charges will be communicated via email or Whats App.
You can check the status of a current order with your order number and email address. As soon as your order ships, we’ll send you a confirmation email that includes a tracking number.
- Delivery charges will be raised by default, if the package weight is above 1 kg.
- International customers can contact us for tentative rates before order.
- Please do not accept if the parcel is unsealed or damaged.
- Customers are not allowed to open the parcel before handing over payment unless it is prepaid.
- In case of any defects or complaints regarding the parcel, please contact customer service within 24 hours.
- Please note that after 24 hours of delivery no complaint will be entertained.
- Paramount Books Online Store may cancel orders for any reason. Common reasons may include: The item is out of stock; pricing errors or credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.
Please note that Paramount Books does not have any return or exchange policy. However, in unavoidable circumstances, Paramount Books will only accept refund/exchange if the customer finds any defect or if the wrong product has been delivered, the customer can contact our customer services and send images of the product(s) to the given number. Within 24 hours from the time of delivery. If the submitted case is found to be genuine, it will take reasonable time depending upon the nature of the case. Furthermore, please also note that Paramount’s books do not have a cash refund policy.
Exchanges for Paramount books will only be entertained if we somehow shipped you the wrong one or if the product you received was damaged in any way. In such cases, you can get online credit in the form of a voucher for the same amount (excluding shipping costs) for future purchases. Requests for exchanges must be sent within 4-5 working days of receiving your order to our help address. You can easily avail this offer on your next purchase within 90 days.
Refunds /exchanges are subject to:
- The item has properly repackaged with the original invoice /receipt.
- The product does not have to be used with the attached price tag. Once our team has verified and you are satisfied, the exchange or refund will be initiated.
- Customers cannot open the package before payment unless it was prepaid.
- You can cancel your order at any time before it is processed by sending us a message or email. Monday to Saturday (9:30 am to 5:30 pm) on 0333-3821278.
- As soon as the order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation by email or SMS with the tracking information.
- The return and exchange policy applies, once the product has been shipped.
- Paramount Books Online Store may cancel orders for any reason. Common reasons may include: The item is out of stock, pricing errors* or credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.
- Please note that complaints will no longer be accepted after 24 hours of delivery.
- Do not accept if the packaging is open or damaged.
- If you have any packaging errors or complaints, please contact customer service within 24 hours.